RTL Design Engineer
Bachelors/Masters degree in Electronics /Electrical Engineering
● 5-20 years of Industry experience
● Experienced in RTL design using VHDL / Verilog / System Verilog.
● Strong Basics of Digital design
● Exposure to micro-processor integration is an added advantage
● Experience of working with Analog Mixed Signal design team is an advantage
● Good communication skills and a positive working attitude.
● Inclination for automation is an added advantage (Exposure to Python)
● The lead would be involved in the digital design of the next generation mixed signal products
● Develop performance enhancement algorithms for Analog circuits and its implementation in RTL
● Responsibilities include (but not limited to) Specification creation, micro-architecture development, RTL coding,
test-plan creation, and customer support etc.
● Responsible for block level design, simulations, synthesis
● Work with AMS / digital Verification team and Physical Design team to take the product from RTL to GDSII
● Prior experience on control loops, micro-controller integration is an added advantage