Chipright is looking for Modelling Engineer (Virtual Platform)
Yrs. of Exp: 5+
Qualification : BSc/MSc
- Must have hands-on working experience with design, implementation and testing of SystemC peripheral models
- Exposure in creating the infrastructure/building blocks for the model developed in different abstract levels.
- ESL tool experience, e.g. Synopsys Virtualizer, Mentor Vista, Simics toolkit is a plus.
- Proficient in TLM2.0 modeling, including loosely timed and approximately timed models and use of generic payload
- Exposure to Virtual Platforms (VP) integration, software bring-up and debugging on Virtual Platforms especially with Qemu.
- Experience and a good understanding in SoC architecture and hardware design.
- Develop test cases, including automation and enable continuous integration test suite.
- Exposure in validating the models with the RTL verification environment will be added advantage using DPI-C, UVM-systemC.
For more details please contact email@example.com