Analog Test Project Lead Engineer
Salary: very attractive rate
Analog/RF test Project Leads(s)
Chipright seeks highly motivated and experienced Analog/RF test Project Leads to work in Belgium leading teams of highly experienced text engineer in a customer facing role. This is a fantastic opportunity for talented, highly driven managers with a passion for people and analog/RF test.
As project engineer for ASIC IC test solutions, you act as the technical support interface between our international customers, our assembly and test partners. You take up responsibility for the full project management including planning, definition of test solution, characterisation and qualification of our customer’s integrated circuits.
- You have a Master’s degree in Electronics, preferably with 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in the areas of mixed signal and/or RF test solutions. Know how in the field of automotive, aviation, aerospace or medical qualification flows are an asset.
- You have experience in project-based work. You are pro-active and customer focused, like to take initiatives and you are very motivated to work within a team of engineers.
- A good knowledge of English is mandatory. You are willing to travel on a regular basis (1week/month) to our clients site to ensure smooth interactions and timly deliverable of testing.
You will be responsible for:
- The definition and overall planning of the work packages of the different project stages
- Setting up the ASIC test solution with the test house
- Discussing the ASIC prototype-to-production volume ramp plan with the customer including characterization & qualification
- Organizing volume production after the volume ramp phase. You propose cost improvement plans such as yield improvement plans, multi- site test solutions and different packaging options together with the customer and test house
- Yield analysis of the volume production
- Experience with J750 or MicroFLEX
- Attending regular training courses in order to master the newest technologies related to the most advanced packaging and test methods
+353 91 444 168
Unit 8B, Galway Technology Centre, Galway, Ireland