Analog Layout engineer with 28nm experience
Analog Layout Engineer
Full Custom Layout Design of various Analog blocks, taking into consideration the specifications and guidelines required for the Design, floor planning and performing layout validations.
- Full Custom Analog Layout Designer having experience of designing various Analog Blocks for various technologies.
- The candidate should be able to perform Chip Level checks after connecting various designed blocks and Top Level routing after creating IO ring.
- Block level and Top level verifications like DRC,LVS,EM/IR etc.
- Preparation of Layout Design closure reports as per requirements.
Required knowledge and skills
- Candidate applying for this position should be an expert in designing Analog/RF layouts.
- Should have prior experience for tape out in TSMC 28nm technology.
- Should be aware of all the layout related effects for this technology.
- Should be able to help Circuit Design Engineer take necessary decision based on his layout expertise for this technology.
- Should have the required knowledge for Virtuoso GXL, and all the steps/ layout verifications required for GDS tape out.