Salary: Very Attractive Rate
Senior Analog Design Consultant
- Design state of the art analog IPs and chip.
- Perform analog design from specification to documentation on block and top level according to the imec design flow.
- Support the team’s library and layout activities from an analog design perspective.
- Actively contribute at design review meetings on-site.
- Provide business managers with technical input and resource estimates for project proposals.
- Communicate with customers and translate their ideas into specifications.
- You have a Master’s or PhD degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with a focus on analog design.
- Must have enthusiasm to work in a service environment and contribute to a customer’s goals.
- Understanding of various MOS technologies as well as the analog/mixed-signal implementation flow including schematic design, simulation and full custom layout is necessary.
- Knowledge of radiation effects on semiconductors and mitigation techniques is a plus. Knowledge on library and/or memory design and characterization is also an asset.
- Experience using the Cadence Design suite.
- Team player with effective communication and reporting skills.
- You are a self-motivated and creative experienced analog designer, with a proven track record in analog design projects for minimum 5 years.
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken.
+353 91 444 168
Unit 8B, Galway Technology Centre, Galway, Ireland