Salary: Very Attractive Rate
- Manages product support of business unit products from concept to sustain through the New Product Development cycle. Interfaces with design, process, test, reliability and quality engineering (internally), and customers (externally) to address product issues through product lifetime.
- Work alongside manufacturing and NPD team to implement continuous quality improvement changes that will improve yield, reduce manufacturing cost and scrap cost to the business unit.
- Analyze customer returns and determine the root cause of failure mechanism (8D, Ishikawa, 5why). Establish cross-functional team with design, failure analysis, and process or test engineering to identify and implement corrective actions. Drive to Zero defects.
- Benchmark competitor products, specifications, die size and process optimization and manufacturing transfers.
- Assist with Qualification reject investigations (ATE test, bench analysis and FA lab follow up).
- Generate technical documentation such as statistical analysis report, lessons learned, 8D.
- ECO generation and implementation related to quality or product improvement. Maintain product data and documentation.
- Mentorship with experienced engineers offered and CPD encouraged.
- BS in EE required (MS a plus), with minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience in the areas of new product design and/or product introduction and product management. Experience with mixed signal semiconductor IC development an advantage.
- Ideal candidate would have practical experience in product electrical or electronic design/ measurement. Back ground in applications, test and use analytical problem solving skills to identify root causes and feedback into processes.
- Self-starter with demonstrated critical thinking skills and ability to independently problem solve.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present data and status updates articulately and concisely, and the ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Strong Team Player with leadership capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver timely results in a high-volume production environment, meeting and exceeding the extremely high quality standards that are required in the automotive field.
- Advance skills in statistics with experience in statistical tool analysis an advantage (JMP, DataPower, ..).
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate holder is an advantage.