Salary: Very Attractive Rate
|Hardware Design Engineers|
Chipright are looking for experienced Hardware Design Engineers for our Irish Client to work on the development of hardware in order to enable the next generation of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
- Research and Develop Hardware design solutions for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Schematic design and development of embedded systems.
- Review and approval of PCB layouts – ensure PCB layout is optimized for High Speed Signals and EMC performance.
- Carry out design calculations including worst case and thermal analysis using MATHCAD.
- Carry out design circuit simulations
- Generation of hardware design requirements
- Efficient day to day technical guidance and management of assigned resources.
- Support Bring Up and electronic testing of prototypes including: EMI/RFI, Electrical, Environmental and ESD.
- Evaluation of new technologies and design trade-offs.
- Lead HW DFMEA & DFM&T hardware activities
- Manage technical communication on HW topics with the customer and suppliers
- Responsibility for identifying & scheduling all hardware development tasks in conjunction with relevant Project Manager. Generation of timing plans for same.
- Adhere to Internal & Customer Procedures
- Keep up to date with new Standards in the Industry
- Support the continuous improvement of the hardware development process