Analog Mixed Signal Design
Salary: Very Attractive Rate
Analog Mixed Signal Designers (x4)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for design and development of mixed signal IC’s from initial concept until production ramp, including design for: manufacturability, yield, test, and reliability.
- Performs and supervises detailed design, simulation, verification and validation of integrated circuits.
- Experience designing for system / application level concerns, including: packaging, parasitics, power, die size, cost, etc.
- Expertise with SPICE simulations, including: PVT, Monte Carlo, mixed signal, modelling, optimization, etc.
- Provides positive internal team leadership and communication, coordination of design requirements and tradeoffs, preparation for weekly meetings (internal and customer).
- Technical communication with customer (and/or marketing), including: presentation in design reviews, representing the analog design team on weekly conference calls, defining / tracking / working to insure schedule adherence, interactive problem solving and customer communication under pressure, etc.
- Creative problem solver, able to generate new IP and file patents
- Generation of relevant documentation including: design reviews, internal design documents, test requirements, etc.