Analog Layout Engineer
Chipright is seeking highly motivated and experienced Analog Layout Engineer to work in developing and delivering IP to our customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for talented engineers to work within a team of highly experienced engineers.
- 5+ years experience with Analog IC Layout
- Strong background in full-custom analog IP blocks in 180nm and 90nmCMOS technology
- Experience in working on the Layout of low voltage and Mixed Signal circuit blocks including ADCs, DACs and PLLs
- Experience in Power Supplies and Power Management techniques.
- Experience with circuit verification and optimization, including layout verification.
- Knowledge of layout effects (ie. matching, reliability, proximity effects, spacing effects etc).
- Educated to degree level with excellent analytical, communication and documentation skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude for attempting to tackle problems and find solutions
- A team player with good communication skills with previous experience in delivering solutions / services to a multi-national client