RFIC Design Engineer with SOI experience
Principal Silicon RF IC Design Engineer
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility and ownership for the full silicon design lifecycle.
- Simulate and design IC circuits based on available device models, parameters, and design rules.
- Work within a multi-disciplined project team
- Cadence/ADS expertise
- RF or Microwave Silicon IC design expertise (e.g. SOI, RF CMOS, SiGe and BiCMOS processes)
- Experience in some of the following areas is desirable:
- RF/Microwave Switch
- Phase Shifter
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work well in a global team environment