we turn your design into a fully functional system!
Chipright’s embedded software engineers apply expert real world experience to fully optimise, develop and integrate the latest generation of embedded technologies for our customer base.
Our experience with embedded software includes a wide range of technologies, including:
- Automotive (Infotainment systems, In-Car connectivity)
- Medical (Temperature Monitoring System)
- Aerospace (Sensor Calibration System)
- IoT (Vending Machine System)
- Home Automation (Alarm System, Electricity Monitor System)
Our experienced consultant engineers can:
- Perform System and Software design
- Modify and integrate embedded systems to fit different applications
- Perform Unit, Module & System Testing
- Develop a tailored solution all the way through a complete life-cycle to reach product standard
Our consultants have vast experience with
- Intel Architecture Cores (IA)
- Arm Cores
- Texas Instruments Cores
- C / C++, Perl, PHP, Python
- Assembler Language
- Linux Drivers & Kernel development
- Flash, DRAM
- Peripherals including SPI, UART, I2C, CCP, CAN, Flexray
- Virtualization of SW code on multiple cores (Multi-thread)
Chipright’s engineers work well in a team environment, capable of transferring and applying their knowledge to evolve the project to a successful outcome. They can work stand alone either on-site or off-site as they are proactive problem solvers.