Validation engineer with Image Sensor experience
Salary: Very Attractive Rate
Validation Engineer with Image Sensor Development experience
Chipright seeks highly motivated and experienced Validation engineers with Image Sensor Characterization experience to work with our Belgian customer. This is a fantastic opportunity for talented, highly driven managers with a passion for working on the newest technology in the applications of Automotive, HealthCare, Machine Vision and Telecommunications.
- Minimum Bachelor of Electronics engineering or BSC in Physics with minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in the areas Validation
- Experience in Electrical and optical/mechanical installations (bench setup), and Execution of test scripts and image sensors characterization measurements;
- Image Sensor validation measurements per product spec table
- Able to identify updates/patches of evaluation system PCBs and probe cards ( Support HW debug measurements). Knowledge of FPGA programming is a plus.
- Help with built-in light sources and calibrations.
- Experience in Python scripting to support validation team
- Experience with the creation of analysis and reports and running post processing measurements and regression.
+353 91 444 168
Unit 8B, Galway Technology Centre, Galway, Ireland