System In Package (SIP) Assembly Engineer
Salary: very attractive rate
SIP Assembly Engineer - Long Term Contract - Belgium
Chipright have a contract opportunity as an assembly engineer for SIP packaging with our Belgian client. The ideal engineer will be the technical support interface between their international customers and the different assembly houses. The engineer will take up responsibility for the full project management, and will be responsible for:
- Definition of the package type for 2 or more discrete components with passive components
- Technical support between customer and sub-contractor
- Development of Modules, MCM, substrates for new type of packages together with our subcontractor
- Organizing the flow of the volume production assembly
- Discussing the potential yield and/or reliability issues, failure analysis, process improvements
- Attending regular training courses in order to master the newest technologies related to the most advanced packaging methods.
- Master’s or Bachelors’ degree in Electronics, preferably with at least 5 years of relevant experience in the areas of assembly.
- Experience in Substrate Design using Cadence SIP and Electrical Simulations using Ansys SI wave and HFSS
- You have experience in project-based work.
- You are pro-active and customer focused, like to take initiatives and you are very motivated to work within a team of engineers.
- Professional competency in English is mandatory
+353 91 444 168
Unit 8B, Galway Technology Centre, Galway, Ireland