System In Package Assembly (SIP) Engineer
Salary: Very Attractive Rate
BGA (Ball Grid Array) Development Engineer
Chipright seeks highly motivated and experienced assembly engineers for SIP packaging to work in Belgium leading teams of highly experienced text engineer in a customer facing role. This is a fantastic opportunity for talented, highly driven engineers who are interested to work as a technical support interface between all the international customers.
The engineer will take up responsibility for the full project management including planning, definition of test solution, characterisation and qualification of our customer’s integrated circuits.
- Defining the package type with the customer and sub-contractor
- Technical support between customer and sub-contractor
- Development of Modules, MCM, substrates for new type of packages together with our subcontractor
- Manage all package development activities including conceptual design, feasibility study, substrate fabrication, assembly
- Organizing the flow of the volume production assembly
- Discussing the potential yield and/or reliability issues, failure analysis, process improvements
- Attending regular training courses in order to master the newest technologies related to the most advanced packaging methods.
- Master’s degree (or higher) in Electronics, preferably with at least 7 years of relevant industry experience in the areas of assembly.
- Knowledge of assembly manufacturing processes and assembly flow including SMT, die prep, die attach, flip chip, underfilling, wire bonding, molding, singulation and back-end processes.Experience in schematic capture, layout and design using Cadence SIP
- Knowledge in engineering design tools: AutoCAD , ANSYS SIwave and HFSS.
- Familiar with BGA package substrate technologies
- Experience in project-based work. You are pro-active and customer focused, like to take initiatives and you are very motivated to work within a team of engineers.
- Excellent communication skills that can enable the candidate to work well with internal cross functional teams and overseas suppliers.
- A good knowledge of English is mandatory.
+353 91 444 168
Unit 8B, Galway Technology Centre, Galway, Ireland