Software Labview Developer with RF experience
Salary: Attractive Rate
Software Engineer (Embedded System) with RF and RADARChipright seeks highly motivated and enthusiastic engineer to be experienced in developing Labview Software- to control test instrumentation and to build interface GUI’s for device controls. This is a fantastic opportunity for talented engineers to work within a team of highly experienced engineers.
- Design, Develop and Validate embedded system software and device drivers for RADAR front end, chips and products.
- Target system may be bare-metal or OS-based framework, on an ARM or other embedded processors.
- Test and Debug RADAR evaluation systems using test equipment and test automation
- Design and implement test automation software as required
- Develop test code/scripts for logical and functional test of the software. Familiarity with SW methods, C, Python, and Labview programming and microprocessors is a definite plus.
- Deliver quality Software with very good documentation (Software is used by customers in end application systems)
- Follow coding standard and code documentation requirements
- Participate in code reviews
- Understand RF systems and associated equipment including power management and drivers/power amplifiers in RADAR (Automotive and Industrial) applications. Become knowledgeable & develop competence in RF design and be familiar with amplifiers, mixers, PLLs, filters and phase shifters
- Work with RF, IC/System Designers, FPGA Designers, Applications Engineers, and other software team members. Lead definition, build system prototypes and/or technology demonstrators to explore new technology or architecture ideas. Work with our partners to further enhance our offerings in system platform solutions
- Collaborate with Marketing Group and the rest of the System Applications Group to engage with customers to understand, define and document customer system requirements.
Job Description: Chipright – Your Partner in finding that next job – Call Annette on +353 91 444168
+353 91 444 168
Unit 8B, Galway Technology Centre, Galway, Ireland