Senior Test Engineer
Salary: Excellent Rate
Chipright seeks a highly motivated and experienced AnalogRF test engineers to lead a team of highly skilled and talented analog and mixed-signal circuit designers.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with great communication skills, a strong leadership background and proven technical accomplishments in the field of analog and power circuit design.
You will create a test development strategy, implement the full test solution from both hardware and software perspectives, acquire and perform statistical analysis of measurements, and perform full analysis of hardware and software solution reliability and robustness.
As a Test Engineer, you will be the system engineer that designs debugs and validates a test solution for design, Characterization and production testing of a range of Image sensor products developed by our client.
- Leading, managing and developing a team of design engineers by applying talent development and people management skills to create a motivated and high-performance design team.
- Successful new product development of our next generation display power ICs making sure the product meets the system level specifications.
- Understanding the device and system-level requirements for these types of products in close cooperation with the systems engineering team (product definition) and customers.
- Finding cost effective and innovative circuit architectures, and driving the team to implement them in new devices.
- Driving close cooperation and alignment between the different DPD design teams.
- Developing and maintaining a network with other design groups to facilitate IP re-use, people development, etc.
- Proactively supporting the engineering team with regards to Design-for-Test strategy, test development, silicon de-bug and validation, characterization and release to production activities.
- Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Leadership skills demonstrated in a design supervisor or project manager function or first experience in leading a team
- 5+ years professional experience with the design of power management and/or analog products. Strong analog design and power background, familiar with LinBiCMOS process technology.
- Open personality with good customer interaction and excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated team player with the ability to collaborate with international and cross functional teams
- Good English language abilities in word and writing
+353 91 444 168
Unit 8B, Galway Technology Centre, Galway, Ireland