Senior IC Test Engineer
Senior Test Development Engineer
Chipright seeks a highly motivated and experienced test development engineer to work for our Austrian customer validating our customer’s latest design.
You will create a test development strategy, implement the full test solution from both hardware and software perspectives, acquire and perform statistical analysis of measurements, and perform full analysis of hardware and software solution reliability and robustness.
You will be required to work as part of the new product development team, working closely with design, evaluation, application and product engineers. You will be required to support production teams in activities such as yield improvement and test time reduction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering required.
- 7+ years relevant test engineering experience.
- Develop test programs and test hardware for testing of IC's in mass production on wafer and package level
- Development of test concepts to ensure testability in cooperation with design, customers and suppliers in a very early design stage
- Planning of project schedules, quotations for target test times and estimations of test costs and efforts
- Development of test hardware to adapt existing tester platforms for the test requirements of the products
- Design of test boards with test interface circuits
- Development of probe cards for wafer level testing
- Development of test software for Automatic Test Equipment using structural and high level programming languages