Senior Analog IC Design with High Voltage Experience
Salary: Excellent Salary
Location: United Kingdom
Senior Analog IC Designer - PMIC experience
Chipright seeks highly motivated and experienced Analog Design engineers with experience working on wide input voltage bidirectional Buck/Boost for battery charge and discharge to work in developing and delivering IP to our customers.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Analog/mixed signal design.
- Experience working in Power Management and PMIC blocks
- Experience with the Design Analog components between 5V to 40V
- Experience of Designing wide input voltage DCDC convertors (synchronous buck, boost and buck boost with current mode architecture) and/or controllers (3V to 40V input voltage for example). For non-controller designs would require experience in high current power stage design (4 to 6A as an example).
- A deep understanding of loop analysis with feedback loops and stability in switching applications.
- Experience and a deep understanding of circuits such as LDOs, bandgaps, Bias References, power on reset circuits.
- Experience with using Cadence EDA tools and can supervise Analog power layout mask designers.
- Experience with DGO processes such as 1.8V/5V/40 process technologies (BCD).
- Would be an advantage if candidate has experience in developing relatively simple high level block modelling to allow high level , top down simulations using AMS.
Contact: Annette Burke | +353 91 444 168 | Annette.email@example.com
+353 91 444 168
Unit 8B, Galway Technology Centre, Galway, Ireland