Principal Analog IC Designer with PMIC experience
Salary: Attractive Salary
Principal Analog Design Engineer
Chipright are looking for experienced analog design engineers. In this role, you will be a part of the Analog and Mixed Signal Design team responsible for providing efficient analog and digital dc/dc controllers ICs for the consumer, automotive and industrial markets.
- Lead and Design Analog and Mixed-Signal circuit blocks inside analog and digital controller PMICs.
- Work with architects/system engineers and digital design group to define the requirements for new efficient dc/dc solutions.
- Floorplan and work with layout designer to implement circuit designs with best-practice layout techniques.
- Responsible for chip integration and Top level Mixed Mode Simulation to successfully integrate analog IP at chip level.
- Support bench bring-up and test plans and validate/characterize/debug designs into high volume production.
- 10+ years of analog and mixed signal design experience or equivalent.
- Solid background and knowledge in all aspects of analog design.
- Demonstrated track record for bringing Analog/Mixed-Signal designs into high volume production.
- Experience working with cross site teams and contractors.
- Interfacing with all functioanl groups to bring new products from initial concept through release.
- Good understanding in control feedback systems and topolgies.
- Interested in system design and how this translates to analog design requirements and propose innovative and creative solutions where necessary to meet customer needs.
- Familiar with Verilog-AMS mixed signal mode verification methodology
- Some experience with patent applications would be a bonus.
- Matlab and/or SIMPLIS experience is a plus.
+353 91 444 168
Unit 8B, Galway Technology Centre, Galway, Ireland