Principal Analog Designer
Salary: very attractive rate
Principal/Senior Analogue Design Engineer
Analogue Design Engineer responsible for block level, sub-system and chip level design and verification with ownership from concept to production silicon, including involvement in product definition, design specification, architectural development, transistor and top level design, analogue and mixed-signal simulation, layout, review and sign-off.
Involvement across the product development process with support for device evaluation and ramp to production including ATE test development, test coverage, split-lot & yield analysis and debug, device qualification and failure analysis.
- Degree qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar discipline
- Experience in Analogue Mixed Signal IC Design including the design of ADCs, LDOs, references and clock generation circuits
- Strong skills and knowledge in analogue design, analogue and mixed signal modelling and simulation, layout, block, sub-system and chip level floorplanning, ESD and chip level sign-off
- Highly proficient with industry standard EDA tools
- Experience delivering successful ic design projects from concept to production working in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Organised and thorough with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent debug skills and the ability to interpret data and resolve issues
- Experience of developing ICs for automotive applications and knowledge of automotive systems, specifications or frameworks (ISO26262, IEC61508, AEC-Q100 etc.) is desirable
+353 91 444 168
Unit 8B, Galway Technology Centre, Galway, Ireland