PDK Development Engineer
Senior PDK Development Engineer
Chipright seeks a highly motivated and experienced PDK Development engineer for our Belgian customer to deliver best performance and meet project deadlines.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience ideally working in Semiconductor industry and PDK Development
- Minimum B.Eng Degree or equivalent
- Experience in Technology File modification
- Strong experience using EDA tools such as Virtuoso"XL,GXL", Spectre, Eldo, and Calibre, along with deep understanding of programming languages such as SVRF, Skill, Python, PERL, TCL, and Shell.
- Must need to be a strong and proactive communicator and to be able to work effectively on your own initiative.
- Experience using LVS/DRC deck modification (SVRF)
- Experience in debugging and improvement in skill coding of PCells
- Experience in tool setup scripting including installation package & Documentation
- Vast experience in providing layout training concerning Automatization and Characterization
- Experience in preparing technical reviews
- Team player with a critical attitude and sense of initiative - You are a professional who can deliver high-quality work on tight schedules