Salary: Very Attractive Rate
Job Description: PCB Design engineer Part time consulting role
Chipright seeks highly motivated and experienced PCB design engineer to work with an Irish Start-up Company working remotely.
This position will consist of a consulting role for approx. 4 hours weekly.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on +353 91 44 168 for more details
- At least 8 to 10 years’ experience in doing PCB board design.
- PCB Design, Assembly, Housing, Power guidelines.
- RF experience - antenna design & matching for short (BLE - 2.4 GHz) & long range ( LORA, SIGFOX - 868 MHz) (optional - anechoic chamber)
- Experience with transformer driven Analog sensors (Optional) , GPS/accelerometers.
- Experience with MicroChip MPLabX (8 bit MCUs) programming.
+353 91 444 168
Unit 8B, Galway Technology Centre, Galway, Ireland