Customer Support Engineer
Customer Support Engineer (Consultant)
As part of this team, you will be guiding the customers to success. Our hyperspectral system hardware and software is used by companies all around the world. Delivering both a reliable and user-friendly experience tailored to each customer is key to make them successful. You will be actively working with engineers in the field of medical, aerospace, drone, agriculture and security surveillance markets to help them develop systems of the future as they learn to work with our technology, as well as helping us to bring our support service to the next level by creatively innovating our content and methods.
- Provide direct and timely support to external customers by email, calls, screen sharing sessions, etc.;
- Create new and maintain existing support content in line with customer needs;
- Increase the level of support for our products by implementing new tools;
- Discuss support cases with employees;
- Help prepare and attend trade shows;
- Occasionally provide on-site customer training;
- Report on important support cases and insights.
Required knowledge and skills
- 4 years degree in a technical field or equivalent through experience;
- 3+ years of experience in professional services, technical support, or sales engineering;
- Good communicator with professional mindset;
- Well organised, structured and capable of keeping an overview;
- Creative with attention to detail;
- Strong technical writing skills;
- Team player with excellent communication skills and fluent in English;
- Fast learner, willing to learn new technologies.