Analog Mixed Signal Designer
Salary: Very attractive rate
Senior Analog Mixed Signal Design Engineer
Chipright is looking for a Senior Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer. As a member of the mixed-signal design team in the R&D department of the company, you will be a key part in the definition, design and development of the future products of the company.
- Degree/Master/PhD in Electronic Engineer.
- At least 5 years of experience in Analog Mixed Signal Design, specifically in High Speed Communications
- Experience working on blocks such as ADCs, DACs, PLLs
- Experience in delivering successful design in silicon: product definition, characterization, qualification and productization.
- Experience on designing full-custom analog IP blocks in sub-nanometric CMOS technology (65nm or below), as well as with analog and mixed-signal IC design tools, such us Cadence or Synopsys.
- Design (from schematic to full verification at extracted level) of the analog and mixed-signal blocks in nanometric CMOS processes.
- Good knowledge of full-custom analog layout techniques, including the ability to review the work of others.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
+353 91 444 168
Unit 8B, Galway Technology Centre, Galway, Ireland