Analog & Mixed Signal Designer with ADC experience
Salary: very attractive rate
Analog & Mixed Signal Designer with SAR ADC Design experience
- Vast experience working on updates to an existing SAR ADC interface
- The low-level interface to this ADC must be redesigned to work with a new ADC currently being designed.
- There is also a input mux to the ADC which has expanded. The interface handles control of this mux, and has configurable priority to different sources.
- The ADC is going to be instantiated twice in the design, and additional flexibility is needed to support the second use case.
- There is an existing SystemVerilog/UVM testbench for the ADC which can be updated and used to verify the changes.
- The ADC interface must be integrated into the design in both locations where it is required.
- Chip-level tests to verify its correct integration should be updated, and new ones added for the second instantiation.
+353 91 444 168
Unit 8B, Galway Technology Centre, Galway, Ireland