Analog Design Engineer | PMIC
Salary: Attractive Rate
Chipright seeks highly motivated and experienced Analog Designers with Power Management Experience to work in developing and delivering IP to our customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for talented engineers to work within a team of highly experienced engineers.
- Minimum BSc. qualification in Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ solid experience in CMOS analog circuit design.
- Expertise in the design of some of the following mixed-signal circuits: amplifiers, oscillators, IOs, comparators, modulators, drivers etc.
- Strong background in analog power management
- Profound knowledge of Power management – LDO’s & DCDC converters
- Profound knowledge of hardware description languages (VerilogA, VerilogAMS)
- Knowledge of state- of- the- art analog/mixed –signal design flows from concepts to layout
- Excellent understanding of mixed-signal semiconductor circuit technology is beneficial
- Experience in the field of power management would be a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Very good command of English (fluent in spoken and written)
- Develop circuit schematics and perform all necessary verification /simulations.
- AMS Modelling of analog/mixed signal blocks
- Capability to work autonomously and as part of a team with excellent analytical, communication and documentation skills.
+353 91 444 168
Unit 8B, Galway Technology Centre, Galway, Ireland